Garmin Forerunner 935 and Forerunner 945 are excellent running watches. You can always rest assured that any smart watch in the Forerunner series will be a first-class device for recording operating indicators.
With this in mind, there are some key differences between these two watches
Forerunner 935 can certainly provide good uses for triathletes, but this watch may be more attractive to beginners or intermediate runners, while Forerunner 945 is more advanced.
Garmin Forerunner 935 to 945 to 945
||View on Amazon→|
- 1 What is the main difference between these two watches?
- 2 What is the difference between Garmin Forerunner 935 and 945?
- 3 design
- 4 Main functions
- 5 Performance tracking function
- 6 Should I buy Garmin Forerunner 945 or 935 ? Now that the main differences have been identified, which watches should you buy? Let us compare them one by one to better meet your needs. Battery life. The battery life of the Forerunner 945 is poor, especially when compared to the 7 days of battery life of the Forerunner 935. Has been added to "Pioneer 945". The size. The frequency band between Forerunner 935 and Forerunner 945 is very different. As shown by Forerunner 945, larger bands will obviously not appeal to runners with smaller wrists. In addition, the connection strap on the Forerunner 945 may also be a bit more picky than the simple design on the Forerunner 935. If the larger size does not bother you, the 945 will have an advantage over the 935. But even with these small inconveniences, Garmin Forerunner 945 can indeed appear as a better choice between the two models. However, it can be said that many of the functions that the Forerunner 945 can access can be closely modified with the Forerunner 935 by using the Garmin Coach app. Garmin Forerunner 945 is full of many other settings, and the watch design is also greatly improved. Forerunner 945 has many additional functions to measure training effects, recovery time, running indicators for triathlons and triathlon predictions, so Forerunner 945 is higher than the available functions of Forerunner 935. Are these expensive watches worth it?
- 7 Frequently asked questions
- 8 Should I purchase Garmin Forerunner 935 or 945 for triathlon training?
- 9 Are there maps for Garmin 935 and 945?
- 10 Are the Garmin Forerunner 935 and 945 waterproof?
- 11 Can Garmin Forerunner 935 and 945 be used with Spotify music?
- 12 Can you use 935 and 945 to track golf matches?
- 13 Bottom line
What is the main difference between these two watches?
Garmin Forerunner 935 and Garmin Forerunner 945 Both With incredible running performance tracking function. The main difference between the two watches is the enhanced GPS function in the Forerunner 945.
Both Forerunner smartwatches scored high on all the key points for rating fitness watches. This article will explore everything you need to know about these two products, with a particular focus on what makes watches different from each other. Keep reading to learn more and discover which one is more suitable for your needs.
What is the difference between Garmin Forerunner 935 and 945?
These two watches are not far apart in their respective designs and functions. The biggest and most obvious difference is that Forerunner 945 is one of the successor products of Forerunner 935, which means that Forerunner 945 will also be more suitable for professional athletes.
Let's look at the main difference between each watch
- The bezel dimensions of these two watches are similar. Compared to the smaller Garmin Forerunner 935, the band on Garmin Forerunner 945 is much larger.
- Garmin Forerunner 935 Not as durable as Forerunner 945 in scratch resistance. Design features include Corning Gorilla Glass dx. Surprisingly, there is no durability in the Forerunner 935 design specification. Corning Gorilla Glass
- Both watches have the function of synchronizing music. Unlike other Forerunner models, both Forerunner 935 and Forerunner 945 allow you to synchronize music to the onboard storage system inside the phone software.
- You can synchronize Spotify playlists or choose to use pre-programmed playlist specifications. If you are running and don’t have time to sync your favorite songs to the music storage portal, you can use the Garmin Connect app to build a bridge between the two devices for Forerunner 935 and Forerunner 945.
- Both watches can be marked as GPS watches. However, Forerunner 945 has more routable maps. With Forerunner 945, you can customize maps and routes using GPS Glonass and Galileo protocols, which makes it possible to track in a wider range of environments and terrain than traditional GPS technology. Surveying and mapping technology is helpful for training effects, and has color and interactive functions, allowing you to receive more detailed and visually fascinating routes according to your location
- Garmin Forerunner 935 painting Galileo If you are going to run in more cities and crowded areas, Galileo is undoubtedly a better GPS technology. Forerunner 945 and Glonass provide this technology together .
Performance tracking function
- Garmin Forerunner 945 has pulse oximetry data. Like most models in the Garmin Forerunner series, both Garmin Forerunner 945 and Garmin Forerunner 935 can analyze heart rate and cardiac performance through vo2 max. Forerunner945 stands out because it contains blood oxygen saturation data and heart rate monitoring functions. Heart rate monitor and heart rate sensor functions. This provides variability based on a variety of different performance types. This function can evaluate your performance during exercise in real time and how long it can last before reaching various thresholds
- There are major differences between the two models in terms of the number of preloaded active profiles that can be accessed. Forerunner 945 is designed to attract various fitness activities. Open water swimming during outdoor training, heat and altitude indicators, and the ability to use a sturdy battery pack for event detection allow you to always maintain the milestones and recommended focus during training, thereby maintaining the focus of your training. Forerunner 935 does not have so many active profile options.
- The final main difference between Garmin Forerunner 935 and Garmin Forerunner 945 is the number of different activities that may be performed between the two. In short, Garmin Forerunner 945 is very suitable for triathletes. This model is designed with users in mind, who want to know that their smartwatch will be able to keep up with the extensive performance statistics of triathlon competitions when needed. The use of pulse oximeter technology to measure the performance tracking settings of blood oxygen indicators is a special highlight
With updated and improved functions to measure cadence, ground contact time, stride length, and all functions synchronized with accurate heart rate readings and performance statistics, Garmin Forerunner 945 surpasses Garmin Forerunner's basic performance tracking function 935.